Italian Pork Chops and Tortellini
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 155°. Work in batches if necessary, tent chops with foil to keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium; add onion and garlic to skillet. Cook until onions are soft.
- Add peppers to skillet and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Stir in crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, place tortellini in a large bowl, top with sauce and pork chops.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Tiffany King, Eat at Home Cooks