Olive Oil and Mixed Herb Marinated Pork Loin Roast
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, mustard and olive oil in a large bowl. Add the pork roast, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Using paper towels, wipe off the excess marinade from the pork; a thin coating can remain. Season the pork with the salt and pepper and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast the pork 53-55 minutes or until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center registers 145°F.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe Courtesy of Taste of Home