Pork Sausage & Zucchini Kabobs
Sweet and salty, perfect summery combo.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll the sausage into 16 balls. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Bake the sausage balls for 20 minutes (sausage will not be completely cooked at this point). Blot on a paper towel.
- Alternate the sausage balls and the zucchini on 4 bamboo or metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey, mustard and olive oil together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons of sauce.
- Baste kabobs with sauce.
- On a hot grill, cook the kabobs, basting with sauce and turning, for a total of 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- To serve, place cooked rice on plate and top with kabobs, drizzle with remaining sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen