Quick and Easy Morning Scramble
So easy, so delicious!
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook sausage, stirring until crumbly and browned.
- Add diced potatoes and onions; sauté until the onions soften and potatoes are heated through.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until thoroughly blended; add to pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scramble the mixture until eggs are cooked through.
- Remove from heat, fold in cheese and let sit 2 minutes for cheese to melt. Great served with buttery toast!
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
16 ounces Appleton Farms Pork Sausage Roll
15 ounces Happy Harvest Canned Whole Potatoes, drained and diced
1 onion, diced
6 Goldhen Large Eggs
2 tablespoons Friendly Farms 2% Milk
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
½ cup Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese