Spicy Orange Soy Glazed Ham and Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a shallow roasting pan, place the ham, skin side up, add water. Score the skin, cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the ginger and garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce, marmalade and Sriracha. Simmer for 15 minutes until sauce becomes syrupy. Reserve ½ cup glaze for the vegetables.
- Pour ½ cup glaze over the ham and spread evenly to coat. In 20 minute intervals, remove from oven, glaze and return to oven until ham is cooked through, about 1 hour. Remove from oven, allow to rest.
- Increase heat to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated. Transfer to a baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the remaining ½ cup glaze over the vegetables, toss to combine. Bake for 10 minutes or until tender. Toss with pomegranate seeds; serve with ham.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen