Sunnyside Breakfast Casserole
An easy elegantly layered casserole sure to make your guests think you baked all day.
- Preheat oven to 350° and coat 13x9-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Pan fry the hash brown patties in a skillet according to packaging directions. Crumble the patties and evenly spread them into the 13x9-inch pan once fried.
- Microwave the sausage patties for 40 seconds and then crumble them.
- Evenly top the hash browns with the sliced spinach. Follow with the sausage and 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper. Pour over the casserole mix and pat down the mixture with a flat spatula.
- Top evenly with the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley flakes.
- Bake 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen