Teriyaki Pork Noodles
A fast and delicious dinner.
- Slice pork tenderloin into ½-inch strips.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add pork and cook until brown, approximately 8 minutes.
- Add red pepper, garlic and green onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package instructions, omitting the seasoning packet.
- Add soy sauce to wok and toss with meat and vegetables. Cook for 1 minute.
- Place noodles into a bowl and top with meat and vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 Roseland Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
2 tablespoons Carlini Vegetable Oil
2 red peppers, sliced
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
8 green onions, sliced
2 3-ounce packages Maruchan Chicken Ramen Noodles
¼ cup soy sauce