Best Ever Leftover Sandwich
Possibly the best part of Thanksgiving!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine turkey and gravy in a saucepan. Warm through over medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, combine the candied sweet potatoes and half and half. Process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise and cranberry sauce until smooth.
- Warm the rolls in the oven for 5 minutes. Slice in half.
- To assemble: Spread sweet potato mixture over the bottom half. Evenly divide the turkey among each sandwich. Top with slices of cheese and desired amount of cranberry mayonnaise.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen