Best Ever Leftover Sandwich
Possibly the best part of Thanksgiving!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine turkey and gravy in a saucepan. Warm through over medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, combine the candied sweet potatoes and half and half. Process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise and cranberry sauce until smooth.
- Warm the rolls in the oven for 5 minutes. Slice in half.
- To assemble: Spread sweet potato mixture over the bottom half. Evenly divide the turkey among each sandwich. Top with slices of cheese and desired amount of cranberry mayonnaise.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
18 ounces leftover cooked turkey meat, shredded
12 ounces Chef's Cupboard Homestyle Turkey Gravy*
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
15.5 ounces Happy Harvest Candied Sweet Potatoes*
1 tablespoon Friendly Farms Half and Half
1/2 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Sweet Harvest Jellied Cranberry Sauce*
12 ounces King's Hawaiian Hawaiian Sweet Rolls*
7 ounces Specially Selected Edam Cheese, cut into thin slices*
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.