Bistro Chicken Pizza
A rich and savory, grilled pizza.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a stand mixer bowl, using a dough hook, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the honey, vegetable oil, water and beer. Mix on medium speed for 8 minutes until a ball forms and the bowl is clean.
- Divide the dough into fourths and smooth into a ball. Roll each ball into a 12-inch oblong pizza. Brush each side of pizza dough with olive oil. Grill dough 30 seconds per side. Remove dough from grill and place on baking sheets.
- Separate chicken and potatoes from leftovers. Strain red wine sauce and reserve. Dice chicken and potatoes, combine with spinach mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk red wine sauce and whipped cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread red wine sauce mixture evenly over each pizza crust. Divide the chicken, potato and spinach mixture among the four pizza crusts.
- Arrange mozzarella and Havarti cheese evenly on each pizza, alternating flavors.
- Bake pizzas until cheese melts, about 8 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen