Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Corn Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x13-inch casserole with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, add the chicken breasts. Cover with water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken, let cool; shred.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Add to the chicken and mix well.
- Spread half of the chicken mixture in the casserole dish. Top with ½ cup cheese and the tortilla chips.
- Spread remaining chicken mixture over chips. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes until heated through.
- For the corn salsa: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir until well combined, chill.
- Serve casserole with corn salsa.
TIP: Serve with sour cream, hot sauce, sliced avocados and sliced green onions.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Jessica McCoy, All She Cooks