Chicken Sandwich with Bacon Marinara Mayonnaise
A tasty take on a chicken salad sandwich.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, vegetable oil, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Stir to coat.
- Place chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°; allow to rest for 10 minutes. Dice chicken, reserve.
- Place bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. Allow bacon to cool; crumble and reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bacon, pasta sauce, mayonnaise and tomato.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among sandwiches.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen