Corn Flake Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine corn flakes and seasonings. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, mustard and honey. Reserve.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray. Reserve.
- Place a piece of chicken in bowl with egg mixture; toss to coat. Shake off excess and place in bowl with corn flake mixture. Press to adhere and place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Drizzle with butter and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen