Grilled Chicken with Roasted Vegetables & Whole Wheat Couscous
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots, onions, peppers, mushrooms and garlic with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread vegetables on 2 sheet pans, do not crowd. Roast for 15 minutes, turn with a spatula and roast for 15 additional minutes. Add spinach, toss the mixture to combine.
- Place vegetables back on sheet pans and return to oven. Cook just until spinach has wilted.
- Brush chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Grill for 2-4 minutes to establish grill marks. Turn and grill for 2-3 additional minutes until chicken is cooked through. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Bring chicken broth and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to a boil, add couscous. Remove from heat, cover for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- In a large serving bowl, combine hot couscous, roasted vegetables, chicken and goat cheese. Toss to combine, stirring so that goat cheese melts evenly throughout the dish.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Martha Pesa, A Family Feast