Grilled Turkey Breast with Cranberry-Honey Mustard Pan Sauce
A great holiday entrée alternative for the smaller family.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 350°.
- For turkey breast: In a medium bowl, combine salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons sage, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and oil.
- Place turkey breast skin side down on a cutting board. Remove netting. Using a boning knife or sharp knife, butterfly turkey breast if thickness is over ½-inch. Apply spice mixture to both sides of turkey breast pieces.
- Grill turkey breast for 2 minutes, rotate 90 degrees. Flip turkey breast over and repeat. Transfer turkey breast to a sheet pan and finish cooking in oven for 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- For cranberry-honey mustard: In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, cook the 2 teaspoons sage, cranberries, honey and Dijon mustard until the cranberry skins pop, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is reduced by half or coats the back of a wooden spoon, about 15 minutes.
- Remove turkey from oven and place on a carving board. Lightly tent with foil for 10 minutes. Slice turkey breast on a bias and serve with pan sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen