Southwest Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Foil Pack
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- For the Southwest Chicken: In a medium bowl, combine minced garlic, onion, black beans, corn, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon cumin and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder. Reserve.
- Split each chicken breast horizontally and season with garlic granules, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon cumin and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- Spread the corn and black bean mixture on a piece of foil. Place the chicken breast over the top. Tightly pinch foil to close.
- Place chicken foil pack in oven. Cook for 10 minutes.
- For the cauliflower rice: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread on a piece of foil and tightly pinch foil to close.
- Add cauliflower foil pack to oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Continue to cook the chicken foil pack an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°.
- Garnish with cilantro and fresco cheese.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen