Spicy Chicken Tacos
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season chicken breasts with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon pepper and place on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken for 13 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°, refrigerate.
- In a food processer, combine diced tomatoes, jalapeño, remaining salt and pepper, cumin, chili powder and all but 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro. Puree until ingredients are combined.
- Shred chilled chicken into small pieces. In a large sauté pan, combine 1 cup puree mixture with shredded chicken and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve atop warm corn tortillas and top with red onion, remaining puree and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kevin, ALDI Test Kitchen