Steamed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Tear off 4 large pieces of aluminum foil and place onto a cutting board.
- In the center of each piece of foil, evenly distribute the sliced zucchini, chopped red pepper and cilantro. Top with one chicken breast each.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and squeeze the juice of half of a lime on each chicken breast.
- In a small saucepan, add the chicken broth and wine, bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Fold up ends of foil to create a pocket, seal ends tightly, leaving the top open.
- Carefully pour 1/4 of the stock into each foil pocket, and then seal the tops tightly.
- Fill a deep roasting pan with 1/2-inch of water. Place pockets in the pan.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package instructions.
- Once chicken is cooked, carefully open the pockets, as the steam will be very hot.
- In a shallow bowl, add a serving of cooked rice, one chicken pocket, and drizzle olive oil to taste. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced
2 red peppers, coarsely chopped
4 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
4 fresh Kirkwood Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
2 limes, quartered
1 cup Fit & Active Fat Free Chicken Broth
1 cup Burlwood Cellars Chardonnay
1 cup Rice Bowl Long Grain Rice, uncooked
4 tablespoons Carlini Pure Olive Oil
1 lime, cut into wedges