Taste of the Mediterranean Turkey Burger
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, onion, olives, ketchup, lemon zest, oregano, 4 tablespoons feta, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Mix gently to combine. Form into 4 equal patties and reserve in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add spinach, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Sauté until spinach is wilted.
- Season red onion slices with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until grill marks are apparent.
- Grill turkey burgers for 5-6 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 165°.
- Place burger on bun. Top with 1 slice grilled red onion, 1 tablespoon sautéed spinach and 1 tablespoon feta.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kevin, ALDI Test Kitchen