Tomato Pesto Chicken Skewers
Serve as an appetizer or a main dish.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken tenderloins in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add garlic, pesto, 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice. Toss to coat evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine cherry tomatoes and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Thread chicken and tomatoes alternately onto skewers.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
TIP: For added flavor, assemble the skewers and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours prior to grilling.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1-1.5 pounds Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Tenderloins
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Minced Garlic
4 ounces Priano Rosso Pesto Sauce
3 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1 lemon, juiced
1 pint cherry tomatoes