Turkey Kielbasa and Baby Kale Strata
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, sauté for one minute. Add kielbasa, cook for two more minutes, stirring occasionally to brown sausage. Add kale, stir until wilted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add bread cubes and top with shredded cheese and cranberries.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, dry mustard and salt.
- Spread kielbasa mixture over bread and cranberries. Pour egg and milk mixture on top, press bread down to soak up liquid. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place strata in the center of the oven and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Martha Pesa, A Family Feast