Turkish Turkey Patties with Greek Salad
- For the turkey patties: In a food processor, mince the garlic and onion. Add the ground turkey, salt, pepper, cumin, allspice, cinnamon, parsley and oregano. Process to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 15 1-inch balls. Form into small oval patties, using wet or slightly greased hands if patties are sticking.
- Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat, brush with olive oil. Cook each patty for 3-5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- For the Greek salad: In a large salad bowl, combine the onion, bell pepper, cucumber and tomatoes. Toss to combine and dress lightly with olive oil, lemon juice and oregano.
- Add the feta cheese and lightly toss.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Brigitte Nguyen and Serious Eats