Grilled Antipasto Salad
Fresh grilled steak over organic baby arugula and fresh grilled vegetables.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and seasonings. Add steak and marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature. Grill for 3 minutes on each side, let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill peppers until charred. Place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand for 5 minutes, remove skins and slice into strips.
- Grill onion rounds about 2 minutes each side. Slice into strips.
- Grill mushroom halves about 1 minute each side.
- To assemble salad: Layer arugula, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, olives and artichokes on a platter. Top with sliced steak and asiago cheese. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, then drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and serve.
TIP: Covering the peppers will steam the skin away from the flesh of the peppers, making them easier to remove.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen