The A+ Salad
A healthy, smart choice for kids!
- Preheat oven to 150°.
- Place egg whites in a medium size bowl; whisk until light and frothy.
- Add pistachios to the bowl and incorporate well. Remove pistachios and coat well with sugar.
- Place candied pistachios onto a baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Add Dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar into a bowl and whisk until well incorporated. Whisk in extra virgin oil.
- Combine all ingredients and serve.
Recipe courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
2 Goldhen Large Eggs, whites only
1 ounce Southern Grove Pistachios, shelled
1 ounce Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
1 tablespoon Burman's Dijon Mustard
4 ounces apple cider vinegar
8 ounces Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
24 ounces mixed greens
1 ounce Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
1 ounce Southern Grove Pecans
2 oranges, peeled and segmented