Asparagus or Broccoli Frittata
Impress your guests with this terrific breakfast or brunch.
- Cut ends of asparagus and cut into 1-inch diagonal pieces.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch oven proof pan.
- Sauté onions and salt; 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus or broccoli; sauté 6-8 minutes.
- In a bowl, lightly beat eggs with the pepper.
- Pour in eggs and cook until almost done. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put in broiler until brown and melted.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1/2 pound asparagus or broccoli
2 teaspoons Carlini Pure Olive Oil
1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
4 Goldhen Large Eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1 cup Happy Farms Swiss Cheese, shredded