A warm and comforting dish which makes it a joy to eat your vegetables. Convenient for any night of the week but nice enough for company, this recipe is quick and easy to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place cauliflower into a medium casserole dish.
- Heat half & half in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until steam begins to rise from surface and small bubbles form around the edge of pan.
- Add Monterey Jack, 1 cup parmesan cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over cauliflower to cover evenly.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and continue baking uncovered for 10-20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Prepare bacon according to package instructions and crumble. Immediately top hot cauliflower with crumbled bacon and remaining parmesan cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 heads of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1½ cups Friendly Farms Half & Half
4 ounces Happy Farms Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Priano Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
½ cup Friendly Farms Sour Cream
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
2 strips Appleton Farms Ready to Serve Bacon (optional)